Not just Classrooms but WORKSHOPS FOR LEARNING
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms.
- Specialist studios for visual and performing arts.
- The Primary School's modular furniture allows the rapidreorganisation of the classroom to accommodate the group work and differentiation demanded by the IB Primary Years Programme.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students' own work and achievement.
- Generous provision of well-equipped workshops and studios with CADCAM equipment.
- All teaching areas are equipped with such technological aids as PC projector, camera and visualiser.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time.
- Well-equipped junior and senior laboratories for Information Technology, Physics, Chemistry and Biology where students do not merely replicate textbook procedures but devise and evaluate their own experiments.